WHO WE ARE:
ISOFLEX USA is a premier supplier of stable isotopes for use in science, medicine and industry. We are a privately-owned corporation located in San Francisco, California. Over the past 20+ years, we have achieved a dominant position in a highly specialized market. Our team is constantly striving to achieve more in terms of sales growth and customer satisfaction.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a candidate who is energetic, self-starting, organized, growth-minded, and ready to learn quickly about the diverse, global marketplace for isotopes. You’ll need a demonstrated ability to take charge of multiple tasks simultaneously.
You’ll be taught everything you need to know. This is a career-track position.
YOUR JOB WILL GROW INTO:
- Manage our front office
- Provide administrative support to a diverse team in locations across the United States, as well as in Europe, China and Japan
- Coordinate logistics for domestic and international shipments
- Process orders, from quotation through completed sale
- Some travel possible
WHO YOU ARE:
- Self-motivated (most important!)
- Very organized
- Enthusiastic and ready to learn new skills
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at setting priorities and completing projects on your own
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Desire to work in a small business environment
- San Francisco resident (or nearby)
- College graduate preferred but not a requirement
- Fluent in English, Russian and Mandarin preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. Let’s discuss your skill set, and we’ll go from there.
June 19, 2018